King Killer Studios has provided the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn with flexible music practice spaces and rehearsal rooms, studio recording, music video production, and underground shows since 2008. We promote the idea that music requires ample space and a supportive community in order to thrive.
Practice space rentals at King Killer come with amenities including:
- large, reinforced practice rooms high ceiling for upward storage options
- Central heat & AC, 2 independent electrical circuits, and high-speed WiFi in every room
- Communal lounge spaces and roll-down garage doors for safely loading gear
- A funicular lift for bringing your gear straight upstairs without breaking your back (2nd Ave)
- Two Gowanus locations, each a 5-min walk from the F|G|R at 4th Ave & the F|G at Smith/9th St.
King Killer members interact, support, and collaborate with each other, resulting in a communal and creative atmosphere that can be hard to find elsewhere.
If you're into it, visit our contact page
There are limited vacancies at the moment. Please email for more details.