Monthly Music Rehearsal Studios & Practice Spaces in Brooklyn, NY
want hourly practice?
try our friends at
King Killer has been providing the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn with flexible music practice spaces and rehearsal rooms, studio recording, music video production, and the best underground shows around for a decade.
Practice space rentals at King Killer come with amenities including:
- large, reinforced practice rooms high ceiling for upward storage options
- Central heat & AC, 2 independent electrical circuits, and high-speed WiFi in every room
- A communal garage space/lounge w/ stage, roll-down garage door for safely loading gear
- A funicular lift for bringing your gear straight upstairs without breaking your back
- Two Gowanus locations, each a 5-min walk from the F|G|R at 4th Ave & the F|G at Smith/9th St.
Beyond all the benefits included in a rehearsal room rental, King Killer is more than just a rehearsal space. members are encouraged to interact, support, and collaborate, and King Killer sports a cooperative & creative atmosphere that is hard to find anywhere else. We built this place because we’ve lived the horror stories, and always felt like we could do better, so that's what we're always striving for.
Serious musicians and bands need a space that feels like an extension of home in order to feel comfortable and creative, and that's what we offer. at king killer you can practice, meet and hang with new people and bands over a beer in the lounge or the courtyard, and immediately inject yourself into the most thriving, supportive, and talented musical community in NYC.
For hard-working new york musicians of all stripes, there's no place quite like it.
If you'd like to know more, first check out our FAQ
If you think it sounds like your cup of tea, visit our contact page to request more info or schedule a tour.